Tractor Subsidy Sahay yojana | Tractor Subsidy Scheme Gujarat | Farmers’ Equipment Scheme in which the purchase of a tractor through the Tractor Subsidy Scheme is supported in the form of Kisan Subsidy Scheme for the subsidy of Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme. Farmers can apply online for Kishan Khedu Yojana on I Khedu Portal Yojana to fill forms in various Khedu Yojana through I Khedu Yojana. New schemes for farmers including farmer assistance scheme various farmer oriented schemes PM Kisan Khedut Yojana and Farmer Helpline Yojana can be availed online.
Tractor Subsidy Sahay yojana
Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Tractor Subsidy Sahay yojana has to be applied online. This scheme is 100% state government run scheme. Through this scheme farmers will be given subsidy on purchase of tractor (up to 20 PTO HP). By which one can work quickly in agriculture.
Tractor Subsidy Scheme – Highlights
- Name of the scheme Tractor Sahay Yojana 2022
- Language Gujarati and English
- Objective Farmers to increase crop production of tractors
- Subsidy on purchase
- Beneficiary farmers of Gujarat
- Amount of Assistance-1 to Small, Marginal, Women, SC and ST Farmers
- 50% of the total cost or 60,000/- whichever is less
- Amount of Assistance-2 General and other farmers 40% of total cost or
- 45,000/- whichever is less
- Valid website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Assistance available under Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Subsidy has been fixed for tractor scheme. Under this aid scheme, subsidy will be provided based on the caste and status of the applicant farmers. Which are as follows.
Scheduled castes and To scheduled caste farmers
- Assistance up to 50% of expenditure to the beneficiaries of this caste,
- A maximum of Rs.0.60 lakh/unit will be available.
General and other farmers
- Rs.0.45 lakh/capita as per 40% of cost to common farmer,
- Whichever is less of the two will be eligible for assistance.
Target of Tractor Subsidy Scheme
- At Ikhedut under this scheme the farmers are provided with equipment support, the targets are set in the state for the year- 2021-22 plan and the targets set in Langwar are as follows.
|Name of the scheme :||of the year 2021-22|
A potential target
|HRT-3 (For Scheduled Tribes)||Target :- 20|
|HRT-4 (For Scheduled Castes)||Target :- 18|
Expenditure to beneficiary of respective caste
|Target :- 47|
|HRT-9 to the common farmer||Target :- 1076|
|HRT-2 to the common farmer||Target :- 750|
Anu. Beneficiaries of the Jan Jati
|Target :- 129|
Conditions for availing the benefit of this scheme
Conditions for ikhedut portal tractors have been set by Gujarat state government. Farmers must comply with the following conditions for assistance under this scheme.
- Farmers should take note.
- There should be a certificate of trouble for the local area. (if applicable)
- For the purpose of discovery as determined by the Department of Sundance, the composer is required to demand from an authorized dealer.
- This scheme requires the honorable seller (beneficiary) (farmer) to purchase the farmer track.
Necessary supporting evidence of Tractor Subsidy Scheme
- Farmer’s ikhedut portal 7-12
- Aadhar card copy of beneficiary farmer
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) if the farmer is SC and ST
- Copy of farmer’s ration card
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable) for disabled farmer
- Copy of Forest Rights Certificate for Tribal Area (if any)
- Consent form of other cultivator in 7-12 and 8-A land in case of joint tenant
- If having soul registration
- Xerox of bank account
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
Official Site Click Here
Home Page Click Here
How to Apply Online for Tractor Subsidy Scheme?
Farmers have to apply online through the i-Khedoot portal to avail the benefits under the tractor assistance scheme. Farmers can also apply online from their Gram Panchayat. Farmers can also fill the online form at home.
- First open Google and type “ikhedut”.
- Where to open the official website of I Khedut https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- After opening I Khedut Website click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the plan open “Horticulture Plans” at number-1.
- After opening “Bagayati ni yojana” where click on row no-17 “Tractor (up to 20 PTO HP)”.
- In which “Tractor 20 PTO HP” scheme has to be clicked on “Apply” to open the next page.
- Are you a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered then yes and if not you have to do no.
- If the farmer is registered, after entering Aadhaar card number and mobile number, he has to apply by entering Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on i-khedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information, the farmer has to click on save application.
- The application has to be confirmed after checking the details thoroughly. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- Farmer beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online.