Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 : The State Government Of Gujarat Has Announced a New Scheme Which Is Called Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. This Scheme is launched by the Former Chef Minister Vijay Bhai Rupani in the Year 2022. This Is Still Continuing in this Year As Well. Now the Government is Giving Subsidy for Purchasing Battery Operated Two Wheeler Scheme. The Main Aim of the Scheme Is to encourage People To purchase Battery Operated vehicle for controlling in the Air Pollution. This Scheme Will Provide Electric Two Wheeler To the Needy Student Of the State. The vehicle will be Completely Free of Cost.
Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 Apply now
In our Country the Climate is constantly and Becoming an Issue of concern. The Major Reason of the Global Warming and Raising in the Temperature is the harmful gas and the smoke of Fuel Release by the Vehicle. Keep all this In Mind our government took a step to provide to give Subsidy on E-Scooter to encouraging them For Baying E-Bike.
In this article we will provide you all the Information about e-Two Wheeler Scheme in the Details like Eligibility, Beneficiary, Objective, and Many More. Interested Candidates are requested to read Full Article to Know More About this scheme.
Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme 2022: Overview
- Scheme Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme
- Category Yojana
- Announcement Year 2020-2021
- Authority Gujarat Energy Development Authority
- Concerned Department Climate change Department, Government Of Gujarat
- Launched By Chief Minister Of Gujarat State
- Benefit Subsidy to Purchase Electric Two Wheeler and Rickshaw
- Beneficiary Student studying in 9th to 12th Standard.
- Subsidy Amount Rs. 12000/-
- Objective Encourage People to Purchase E bike in the State.
- Mode of Application Online
- Official website https://geda.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
e-Two Wheeler Scheme is aiming to provide subsidized electric vehicles to the students. For this, the government will allow an amount of rupees 48000 to each candidate. This will help them while purchasing an electric rickshaw in Gujarat state. Moreover, the government will provide proper assistance to the individuals.
The students of Gujarat state will get rupees 12000 under this scheme. They will use this amount to purchase an electric scooter for themselves. However, this offer is available only for the students of class 9th to 12th. Moreover, students can only buy scooters with this amount. This is a sort of subsidy provided to them by their government. The government is going to release 10,000 electric vehicles for the students of their state.
Objective of Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
The Major Objective of the Scheme is to reduce air Contamination. Chief Minister Of Gujarat has also Declared the scholarship Plans For Electric Bikes and E carts on the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 70th Birthday. The CM Has Declared this As Panchsheel Present. This Will Contain 5 Plans in the Gujarat State. One of this Plan Is Encourage the Utilization of battery oriented Vehicles to Declared the Pollution Level in the State. Government has Announce to allot Rs. 12,000 to each student who is studying in the Class 9 to 12. Through this Scheme Government has aimed to sell 10000Scooters in total in the state.
Benefit of the Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
The state government will provide an amount of Rs 48000 as assistance for the acquisition of battery-fueled e-carts. This assistance will be provided to both individual and institutional recipients. As said by SJ Haider, the government will make a decision on going ahead with the plan, looking at the process. Apart from this, the government will also set up a framework office in the state.
Its function will be to ensure the charging of these battery-operated vehicles. For this, the government has announced a sponsorship scheme of Rs 5 lakh. The fully commissioned power limit in the state is 35500 MW. Sustainable power source commitment for Gujarat’s fully commissioned limit is 30 percent. Apparently, this is much higher than the normal 23 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
Applicant should be Permanent Residence Of the State Gujarat.
- this Scheme Is Only for the Students who are Studying in the Class 9th to 10th.
- Moreover, College students are also eligible to avail this scheme.
Documents required Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
- Aahaar Card
- School/Collage Education Certificate.
- Bank account Details
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Your Mobile Number.
How to Apply Online For Gujarat e-Two Wheeler Scheme: 2022
- First of all, you will have to visit the Official website.
- After that, the Home Page of the Official website will be Appear on the Screen.
- Then Navigate to the Option for a New Application.
- Then after application Form will be Appear On your screen.
- You have to fill all the Required Information Of the application Form.
- These Details will Be Include your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Educational Qualification etc.
- After that they will ask you to upload the Documents required for the schemes.
- Then in the Last check all the details You have Fill In the application Once again and Click On the submit Button.
This is how you can apply for the Scheme. Now In the below we Will Provide you information about How to Check the Status Of the application.
How to check the Application Status:
- After Successfully Submitting the application forms For the Scheme. Now you can Online check your Application status as Mention in the below.
- First of all candidates have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- Then Click On the Checking application Status Option.
- After that new window will be appear on your screen.
- Here you can enter your application ID. This should be the same ID that the Website provided you after Submitting the application.
- The Click on the Submit to know the application Status.
- Now After Following all the Steps Mention above You can check the application Status.
Important Link :
So, here in this article we have provide you Possible all the Information about the Scheme. If you are eligible as Mention Above you can apply Online for this scheme. For More Information You can contact On the Phone Number: 079-23257251, 23257253. These are the Official Phone Number for Getting the Inquiry Of the scheme by the officials. Hope You Will gets all the Required Information about this scheme from this article